Shiok Meats is looking for a superstar Executive Assistant to support the CEO on a wide range of administrative responsibilities. The candidate must possess exceptional organizational skills and be able to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Manage, coordinate and maintain CEO's calendar, including appointments, meetings, and travel
• Ensure all necessary pre-meeting requirements are taken care of, e.g., venue, equipment, presentations, agendas, dress code etc.
• Draft and prepare high-quality meeting summaries, reports, and presentations, as and when the CEO requires
• Structure the Shiok Meats-wide central calendar of events
• Monitor and respond to incoming communications to CEO's Office, including phone calls, emails, and walk-ins
• Work closely with the Chief of Staff to communicate important updates and information to employees
• Handle ad-hoc requests from employees for IT, office management, meeting requests, etc.
• Strongly motivated and believes in the mission of the Company
• Analytical, meticulous, and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Possess excellent attention to detail
• Possess a high level of discretion, integrity, diplomacy, and professionalism in handling internal and external stakeholders
• Able to independently learn, understand, and execute
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please upload your cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary.
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.