Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum 3+ years of strong technical expertise in implementing and operating API gateway middleware platforms, specifically Google APIGEE
• Good working experience in Middleware technologies such as:
- o Zookeeper
- o Cassandra
- o OpenLDAP
- o Qpid
- o Postgres
o Various types of application servers (WAS/ WebLogic/ JBoss/ HTTP servers/ Tomcat)
• Good working experience in deployment and operations on RedHat Ansible, including designing of implementation of automation playbooks
• Expertise in RedHat Linux operating systems
• Working skill in shell scripting and process automation
• Exposure in deployment and operations on RedHat OpenShift container platform.
• Solid understanding of secure communications for web applications (PKI, SSL)
• Broad exposure to a variety of other technologies (e.g. Server virtualization, database, network) with a firm understanding of the interdependencies between those technologies.
• Familiarity with HTTP, TCP/IP, load balancing and firewalls.
• Must be able to work independently on the assignments – including communicating with end users/developers/ architects on information gathering and actual implementation.
• Ability to deal with changing priorities, multi-task, perform under pressure, and be a strong team player
• Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English