• Support the development and execution of Shiok's short- and long-term Strategy Plan.
• Work closely with the R&D and Operations (Regulatory & Innovation) teams to execute cross-functional projects aligned to Shiok's overall business strategy.
• Ensure all teams involved deliver the highest quality outputs on Strategy-focused projects.
• Bring a fresh perspective in analysing macro trends in cellular agriculture, competitor landscape, and evolving consumer behaviour to identify gaps and growth opportunities.
• Optimize business models using a deep understanding of strategic levers and financial inputs in collaboration with the CTO & CFO Offices.
• Develop strategic points of view and insights for strategy discussions/brainstorming sessions with the CEO's Office.
• Maintain a Strategy dossier highlighting key projects initiated, impact, and next steps; define and track relevant OKRs to deliver objectives stated in the Dossier.
• Any ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned.
• Self-motivated and believes in the mission to bring crustacean meat to market.
• Strong communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills, with the ability to create powerful storylines and hold executive presence while presenting to senior leadership.
• Possesses intellectual and analytical curiosity.
• Ability to deliver under tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Adopts a collaborative approach while interacting with diverse, cross-functional team members across the Shiok Meats group of companies.
The position is full-time, and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please upload a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary(all combined into 1 pdf file).
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.