• Isolate stem cells, primary cells and establishing crustacean and mammalian cell lines.
• Cell culture routine including media changing, passaging, cryopreservation of cells.
• Screening of culture medium optimal for the growth of cells.
• Identify and meet with external vendors, research partners and resources where appropriate.
• Assist in setting up of lab space in Australia.
• Manage lab inventory, maintenance of equipment and ordering of consumables, reagents and equipment.
• Rigorous documentation of experimental procedures and data.
• Communicate results in a timely and effective manner.
• Strongly motivated and believes in mission to bring crustacean meat to market.
• Ability to think out of the box.
• Works well independently.
• Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task.
• Team player.
• Take initiatives, willing to learn.
• Able to carry out task independently.
• Attention to details and good record keeping.
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please upload a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary(all combined into 1 pdf file).
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.