• Responsible for daily finance operation and accounting compliance, which include but not limited to:
i. Maintain full set of accounts.
ii. Account Payables function which entails recording and settlement of vendor invoices, reconciliation of vendor SOA etc.
iii. Fixed Asset management, including capitalisation and lease liabilities, disposal and depreciation.
• Responsible for preparation of management accounts and supporting schedules in a timely, accurate, and consistent manner for management and statutory requirements. Ensure all business activities, financial activities, and reporting are compliant with financial regulations.
• Ensure financial policies and procedures are adhered in the business process, books and records of the company.
• Maintain a robust controlled environment and establish financial policies and procedures to mitigate the risks and errors in the business process, books, and records of the company.
• Liaise and follow through with outsourced accounting firm, bank, external auditors, tax agents, and corporate secretarial on all necessary statutory requirements & compliance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must possess excellent technical knowledge with general accounting practices and attention to detail.
• Ability to work well independently and collaboratively within a small finance team.
• Result-oriented self-starter who is able to frequently (and effectively) multi-task.
• Must be creative, forward-thinking, and adaptable.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to identify, anticipate, and respond to business requirements at all levels in the organization.
• Great attention to detail, accuracy, and precision.
• Strong communication skills, including verbal and written.
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make right decisions.
• Ability to inspire confidence, energize, and create trust.
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please upload a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary(all combined into 1 pdf file).
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.