• Responsible and drive the preparation of financial and management reports with a focus on analysing and presenting the information.
• Provide financial insights of business performance by analysing financial results (e.g trends, ratio) to facilitate strategic planning.
• Support in FP&A activities which include but are not limited to business projections, annual budget exercise and variance analysis (e.g Actual vs Budget/PY, etc)
• Maintain robust financial model template to support various key initiatives which include but not limited to business cases, fund-raising activities, etc.
• Achieve financial targets with the cross-functional team by business partnering and providing useful financial/business insights.
• Partner with cross-functional team to anticipate industry future direction and correlates with future business strategies.
• Identity and be the promoter in building and improving processes that will allow finance in the organization to scale.
• Involved and co-own special projects relating to various finance transformations and interesting projects.
• Other duties as assigned
• Self-motivated individual who believes in the mission to bring sustainable cultivated-based crustacean meat and seafood to market.
• Must possess good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well independently and collaboratively within a small finance team.
• Result-oriented self-starter who is able to frequently (and effectively) multi-task.
• Must be creative, forward-thinking, and able to contribute to company-wide strategies.
• Strong time analytical thinking and organizational skills.
• Great attention to detail, accuracy, and precision.
• Strong communication skills, including verbal and written.
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make the right decisions.
• Ability to inspire confidence, energize, and create trust.
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please upload a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary(all combined into 1 pdf file).
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.