• Responsible for planning and managing end-end operational functions that include a combination of procurement, logistics, project and warehouse management.
• Work closely with COO on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation for the Operations department.
• Responsible for overall laboratory operations which includes satellite labs across Asia pacific. Work closely with operations teams to ensure compliance and operational excellence.
• Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity and quality.
• Formulate operational strategies to eliminate inefficiencies and reduce costs.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Conduct periodic review of laboratory protocols; perform necessary risk assessment; update, streamline and maintain good laboratory standard operating procedures.
• Prepare and lead the team for site audits; review audited feedbacks and develop corrective measures with stakeholders.
• Oversee the laboratory asset management; work with Operations team to ensure equipment is in a proper operational state, undergo periodic servicing and validate accordingly.
• Strongly motivated and believes in the mission to bring cell-based crustacean meat and seafood to market
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, collaborative and skilled working in a matrixed and cross-functional environment
• Self-starter, energizing, results-oriented, and able to multi-task
• Have great attention to detail and quality
• Have strong communication skills including verbal and written
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please upload a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary(all combined into 1 pdf file).
Due to high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.