• Isolate, maintain and bank stem cells and primary cells from various developmental stages.
• Routine screening of cell sterility and metabolic activity.
• Characterization of established cell lines.
• Screen culture media optimal for cell growth.
• Rigorous documentation of experimental procedures and data.
• Communicate results and data in a timely and effective manner.
• Comply with regulatory requirements and inspections.
• Involved in procurement of lab reagents and consumables.
• This position might require you to travel to hatcheries or farms where certain unique species or developmental stages are available
• This position might require you to travel to our Singapore headquarters for training (at most 4 to 6 weeks, depending on skillsets required)
• Work independently, but also as part of a team.
• Interest to work in a dynamic and commercial goal focused start-up environment.
• Be flexible to change and able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Take initiatives, willing to learn.
• Attention to details and good record keeping.
• Communicate effectively with in-house team.
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please upload a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary(all combined into 1 pdf file).
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.