• Isolate muscle satellite cells from crustaceans.
• Cell culture routine including media changing, passaging, cryopreservation of cells.
• Screening of culture medium optimal for the growth of cells.
• Rigorous documentation of experimental procedures and data.
• Communicate results in a timely and effective manner.
• Might be involved in procurement of lab reagents and consumables.
• Comply with regulatory requirements and inspections.
• Identify and meet with external vendors and resources where appropriate.
• Lab maintenance.
• Strongly motivated and believes in mission to bring crustacean meat to market.
• Passionate in research and be part of cultivated seafood revolution.
• Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Demonstrate initiative, pro-active approach and willing to learn.
• Have great attention to detail and ability to keep detailed written records.
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please upload a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary(all combined into 1 pdf file).
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.