• Culture media preparation, and other buffers.
• Routine screening of cell sterility and metabolic activity.
• Cryopreservation and banking of cells.
• Work closely with the operation team to ensure the labs are well stocked, safe from hazards and equipment are well maintained for research work.
• Rigorous documentation of experimental procedures and data.
• Communicate results and data in a timely and effective manner.
• Comply with regulatory requirements and inspections.
• Involved in procurement of lab reagents and consumables.
• Strongly motivated and believes in the mission to bring crustacean meat to market.
• Self-starter, energizing, results-oriented, and able to multi-task.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Demonstrate initiative, pro-active approach and willingness to learn.
• Have great attention to detail and ability to keep detailed written records.
The position is full-time and the candidate will be compensated similar to industry standards.
To apply, please upload a cover letter, 2-page CV and expected salary(all combined into 1 pdf file).
Due to a high volume of incoming applications, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews. Also, we will not entertain applications received via LinkedIn or other platforms.